DC1400/Dual Sea Dragon pics - Bonaire 3/14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pillpusher

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Thought I'd share a few pics from my first trip with the Sea Dragon strobes (Pro X2 setup with flex arms) last week in Bonaire.

PICT0030.jpgPICT0032 2.jpgPICT0021 copy.jpgPICT0034 2.jpgPICT0052.jpgPICT0063.jpgPICT0068.jpgPICT0074.jpgPICT0065.jpgPICT0053 2.jpgPICT0024.jpg

To see more: pillpusher.smugmug.com

Nice frog fish... I took my DC1400 with dual strobes to Utila... It took some good pictures, but I was having a focus issue with it. Then... I started getting the lens stuck error... (That could have been causing my focus issues) So, I broke out my DC1200 and started using that instead.

I sent my DC1400 and housing back to SeaLife... they said it was a non-reflective strip that was overhanging a little bit. I should receive the camera back tomorrow.

One thing I did find out... the fiber optic cable adapter that fits on the 1400 does NOT fit on the 1200. I assumed (Yes, I chose that word on purpose) they were both the same... so, I left the adapter for my 1200 home. Big mistake.

I actually saw these pictures on the United flight... Was sitting across the Isle one Isle back :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

nice.

Well your pictures have convinced me. I was just trying to decide between the previous model or sea dragon too or different strobe. To me they look easy to use. And your pictures are terrific!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

The Sea Dragon is a much improved strobe.

I received my DC-1400 back from Sealife on Monday... Looking forward to trying it out, again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom