Let's see your reloading set up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dsr30

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't seen any threads on reloading and thought that I'd start one.
Here is a pic of my current setup, it's tight quarters. I'm going through a divorce and had to get my own place with significantly less room than my old house.
aqasuja3.jpg

I reload .380, 9mm, .45, .223 & 12gauge. My metallic presses are all Lee and they've all been flawless. My shotshell press is MEC. Everything is progressive, except for one single stage that I reload for my one bolt gun on.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Completely disassembled my father's a little over 7 years ago(he died in 2000) when my mother sold the house & built(relocated) to the town here where my wife & I live..Wish I would have taken a pic of it but when she moved, we brought everything & have it stored in her garage...

He reloaded every caliber from .38 thru 30-06s(never fooled with shot gun reloads though)....Made is own lead wadcutter bullets for his 38 target practice shooting.....In '86 after I bought a 3 lb diving weight mold, I asked him to make me a few weights...Next time I went home he had 40 of the prettiest 3 lb weights ready for us(never told him how many ---was expecting a dozen or so)..When I asked about the number of weights he had made, he said it was from some of his shooting lead he had stored in the barn...Said he kept 400 to 500 lbs of it on hand......

This is years ago and it's grown considerably.

They have a way of multiplying. It seems like scuba gear does the same thing...

---------- Post added March 11th, 2014 at 10:44 PM ----------

Completely disassembled my father's a little over 7 years ago(he died in 2000) when my mother sold the house & built(relocated) to the town here where my wife & I live..Wish I would have taken a pic of it but when she moved, we brought everything & have it stored in her garage...

He reloaded every caliber from .38 thru 30-06s(never fooled with shot gun reloads though)....Made is own lead wadcutter bullets for his 38 target practice shooting.....In '86 after I bought a 3 lb diving weight mold, I asked him to make me a few weights...Next time I went home he had 40 of the prettiest 3 lb weights ready for us(never told him how many ---was expecting a dozen or so)..When I asked about the number of weights he had made, he said it was from some of his shooting lead he had stored in the barn...Said he kept 400 to 500 lbs of it on hand......

Reloaders are familiar with the saying "buy it cheap and stack it deep" I've never done any casting. You should dust off his equipment.

228013_3680401286365_27517528_n.jpg

My two blues... also use a Rock Chucker for other stuff. Glad to see we have shooters in the forum.

View attachment 180942

My two blues... also use a Rock Chucker for other stuff. Glad to see we have shooters in the forum.

You're a blue guy. They are some damn good looking presses, is it a 1050 and 650? The only thing missing is an auto drive.

Growing up I used to cast my own 9mm lead with old wheel weights. Spent many a day banging together 9, 45, 30-30, 30-06 rounds with lee loaders.

Back
Top Bottom