Pensacola trip - July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yam

New
Reaction score
My sister and I are looking for a viable dive destination when we come to Pensacola for Fourth of July weekend. The day would be July 5th. Are there charters that are known to consistently take out mixed groups? Most so far require 4 divers minimum. Are there any in the area or who would be traveling that would want to schedule a charter at the same time? We would be doing a non-Oriskany, two tank trip within recreational limits (nitrox).

I've dived with Niuhi Diving in winter (am going tomorrow). They, like most, require 4. Getting anyone to go out on the panhandle in winter is iffy at best but I hear once April comes things do get pretty crowded so I agree book early.

I've dived with Niuhi Diving in winter (am going tomorrow). They, like most, require 4. Getting anyone to go out on the panhandle in winter is iffy at best but I hear once April comes things do get pretty crowded so I agree book early.

There were six of us on Captain Andy's boat yesterday :-D

But you're correct, it's harder to fill the boat when the water's cold. Things bump up in April a bit, and are in almost-full swing in May. It's easy to fill a boat from June to early November when the water's pretty warm.

There were six of us on Captain Andy's boat yesterday :-D

But you're correct, it's harder to fill the boat when the water's cold. Things bump up in April a bit, and are in almost-full swing in May. It's easy to fill a boat from June to early November when the water's pretty warm.

PM me in Dec. if you'd like a buddy for Ft. Pickens, etc.--We are doing Jan.-March/15 on Dauphin I.

PM me in Dec. if you'd like a buddy for Ft. Pickens, etc.--We are doing Jan.-March/15 on Dauphin I.

I'm all over from November to March-ish. Caverns, springs, South Florida, etc., Usually looking for warmer water, but I do still dive the Gulf at that time.

If you Facebook, join the Gulf Coast Diving Society https://www.facebook.com/groups/gcds1/ There are usually folks doing something every week of the year in the Pensacola/Orange Beach areas.

Concur with dspd204. Viking is great, and he'll take you anywhere you request.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom