Scubatyme in Pompano Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSPDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking to book with Scubatyme out of Pompano Beach. Reviews on site, facebook and trip advisor all look good. Anyone on SB dove with them. Looking for info on boat condition and service.

Thanks

They are excellent, extremely friendly service, the boat owner is often the DM, Capt Bob is IMHO the most experienced captain in the area.
Be there early, there is a paid parking lot across the street, but very few spots just steps from the boat.

I have dove with them last June the crew was great . the owner was was vary personable and was willing to go that extra . we wanted to do a night dive but was a couple divers short to go out so he decided that he would take his grandson on a night dive and dive with us ,so we could go out. parking is the only down side .

i've never had any complaints with them so far....
get there early for decent parking or goto the pay lot.

Awesome. That is what i want to hear. Booking a three tanker in july.. enzo seems like a professional business owner. Look forward to reporting on the operation and the dive sites. Capt dan tracey and shark ledge.

Scubatyme has always been one of my favorite local charters. The entire operation is more than just helpful and friendly, they actually care if you have an enjoyable time. You won't hear bad reviews from them or ever regret going out with them.

Add me to the fan list. Very solid, knowledgeable captain and company. I really enjoy diving with them. Dive departure times vary seasonally so make sure you call a few days in advance of your trip to re-confirm everything. You'll like them !

Excellent. Enzo is very accommodating and like to go to the best dive sites. Nice boat and captain too.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom