• 2 per year

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • 6 per year. One every second month.

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • 12 per year. One every month.

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • 1 every week

Votes: 25 11.8%
  • I don't care and believe that shark finning or culling is morally wrong.

Votes: 89 42.0%
  • I find this poll disturbing and hopelessly flawed.

Votes: 61 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:gans:

Australia only had 10 attacks and 2 fatalities last year, among the lowest ever. Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

No, Pete. Foxfish is absolutely right. It *IS* growing exponentially.

bacteria_expobacteria.gif

I'd say we're at about 11:05, maybe 11:15 because there are "exponentially" more people in the water. No later than 11:30 though because we have caused exponential drops in the shark population.

Maybe at some point in the next 100 years, if diving becomes as popular as we all hope it will, we might get to about 11:40, but I don't see us getting past 11:45 unless diving gear suddenly starts getting manufactured with "eau de jambon" for some kind of weird marketing reason, maybe to attract the remaining few fish that have evaded human decimation so that divers can still see something.

But he could be right.... it could be exponential.

R..

I think the real question for this thread is "How many counter posts will it take to stop Foxfish from posting?"

I think the real question for this thread is "How many counter posts will it take to stop Foxfish from posting?"
I think the alternatives should be
1 a day
1 a minute
1 a second
It doesnt matter, he dont give a rats ass about facts...

I think all sharks should be killed immediately, horrid vicious creatures, I mean c'mon guys have you never seen the movie Jaws?

It's only a matter of time before they invent some kind of land SCUBA thing that enables them to walk around on land and start feeding on us in our sleep, we should waste no more time and kill them all.

Also bees, the other day I was in a bar and I overheard some people talking about someone that got stung once by a bee, whats their agenda huh? they need to be extinct the world over cos I bet that there must be like loads of bee stings happening every day all around the world. Kill all the bees = no more bee stings, why did no one else think of that already?

I think all sharks should be killed immediately, horrid vicious creatures, I mean c'mon guys have you never seen the movie Jaws?

It's only a matter of time before they invent some kind of land SCUBA thing that enables them to walk around on land and start feeding on us in our sleep, we should waste no more time and kill them all.
They're already doing this!!! Don't you follow hollywood?
reversescubasuit_528_poster.png

Back
Top Bottom