Newbie question...buying a wet suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What an obnoxious question! If you must know, there is only one dive shop near where I live and the one time that I went in there, they acted like I was an ******* for asking newbie questions. What's more, I am self-employed and I depend on people from my local community to support me as I support them. Nobody from my local dive shop has ever done the LEAST bit to support me or my business, so why should I feel the least bit obligated to support them? Listen dipwad, I buy all of my books from independent booksellers in my area, I buy all of my beer from small distributers, I buy...wait a second, I buy an awful lot from local people who actually CONTRIBUTE to the local economy. As far as I know, my local dive shop only takes.

Did you talk to the owner about your experience?

Dude, chill. With an attitude like that I can understand why they didn't want your business.

Sent from my MB886 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Can't say I disagree. Something about dive shops and gun shops both attract the worst business owners. Especially in areas that aren't diving destinations, you're nearly guaranteed to get some measure of arrogance, ineptitude, and bull crap statements. And sky-high prices.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom