Lavacore gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mbalmr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Does anyone use these? Lavacore Five Finger Gloves at LeisurePro I've been needing new gloves for a while and I don't want huge bulky gloves that I cant move in but I don't want cold hands? I live in Michigan so my water temps at depth are at best 55f. Or if anyone else has any suggestions.

I've tried the shorts and short sleeve pull over....They added about 2mm of warmth and if the gloves are 'sized' like the clothing they run tight.....Ck the reviews on Leisurepro about fit......

There's only 1 review on lp.. Thanks though!

I'm also from MI. After using Lavacore in Coz earlier this month I can tell you that it's not warm enough to use in MI waters. You will need a minimum 5mm glove. The HyperFlex gloves are nice. Been using them for a while but they won't work well beyond 75ft. They seem to compress quite a bit past 80.
I did a review of Lavacore about 10 threads down. Search "Lavacore review".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, where at in Michigan are you?

Between GR and BR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom