Dive House Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PartyStar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
unɟsıƃuıʌıpɐqnɔs

This was my first time drift diving and it was amazing! The DMs really watch out for you and their boat was nice and clean.
They work so very hard at this location near Sunscape as they must tote your tanks and gear up a small hillside.
They will even clean and store your gear on a daily basis.

This was also my first time at an all-inclusive and the hotel was clean, non-moldy, food was average, the wait staff and barkeep very polite and give good service. The first thing we did when we returned to America was go to our favourite Mexican restaurant because the resort did not offer the standard fare we are accustomed to.

I always tipped my breakfast server and daily maid $5. Another person was complaining that his room was always cleaned around 5 PM and he told me that he does not tip hotel maids. Maybe I am over-tipping but I appreciate all they do after years of working in the hospitality industry at fancy joints.

The dive masters saw the newbies kicking the reef real bad but did not say anything to them out of politeness and probably wanting a tip. I ended up tipping $10 a tank and some other people were bringing them some all-inclusive food for lunch!

Very nice people and everyone said "Hello" - drinks were strong and many of the other patrons at Sunscape were super friendly. I will return with my adult son so he can get a drift dive buzz. Very fishy except for large Grouper. The handsome DM said they were out farther. But they are being over-fished worldwide and I do not eat grouper but will pet them.

><((((º> <º))))><

We are going to Reef Club Saturday, where did you stay with Sunscape? Any preferable rooms?
Where does the dive op leave from? The concrete pier or the wooden pier?
Any advice for someone staying at the hotel? Any particular restaurant that we should favor?

I appreciate any answers you can provide.

Welcome and I am glad you enjoyed Cozumel. Come into town if you want authentic Mexican. When you walk the streets there, friendly people passing by say hello! One of the attractions that led me to buy a home here.

Very nice people and everyone said "Hello" - <

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom