Less Pay car rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, that other thread explains a lot. Next question, I was looking at airport rentals and some were pretty cheap, like $160 for the week total supposably with third party insurance. Anyone done this?

Very unlikely. In Mexico it's very normal for the insurance coverage to be 1X to 2X the rental fee. Beware of too good to be true insurance prices as there may be more going on (actually the real description might be "Less" going on) in regard to what insurance you actually have, if any... don't know what is going on with Less Pay, but it's pretty common when a business is in trouble there is a money grab going on where funds are being collected for services that aren't being actually transferred to the customers. IE - you may be paying them for insurance coverage, but you're driving around with none.

Ended up going with Margarita at Rentadora ISIS. I've seen good reviews here on Scuba Board. $10 more a day than Less Pay but my piece of mind is worth it. Don't want to have any worries while on vacation.

Back
Top Bottom