Royal Caribbean operator in Grand Cayman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blindzy

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We will be in Grand Cayman in early april and I'm trying to get a dive set up. I have emailed several shops but most don't have a boat going out while we are in port or are full. I have asked Royal Caribbean who their operator in Grand Cayman is just so I can contact them and ask my usual questions, but they will not give out that info. I'm PADI open water certified for just less than a year and this will me my first ocean dive so I want to stay well within my limits.

The one shop that does have a boat going out is Cruiser Down, however the time before my ship departs will be tight. Anyone ever dive with them and have any opinions?

Any help at all would be great.
Thanks,Brett

We will be in Grand Cayman in early april and I'm trying to get a dive set up. I have emailed several shops but most don't have a boat going out while we are in port or are full. I have asked Royal Caribbean who their operator in Grand Cayman is just so I can contact them and ask my usual questions, but they will not give out that info. I'm PADI open water certified for just less than a year and this will me my first ocean dive so I want to stay well within my limits.

The one shop that does have a boat going out is Cruiser Down, however the time before my ship departs will be tight. Anyone ever dive with them and have any opinions?

Any help at all would be great.
Thanks,Brett

If boat dives don't fit your cruise schedule.
Walk or taxi down to Sunset house and enjoy a great set of dives and a nice lunch.
Makes for a nice set of inexpensive and enjoyable dives on the house reef.

Back in April of Last year we used Epic Divers. I would highly recommend them. Freddy and Jax went out of their way to make our day enjoyable. You can find them on the web or facebook. Contact them to see what they can offer. We will be using them again this year

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom