Trip moved to Tenerife...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJosh1029

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ok so I posted earlier about which was better Ibiza or Malaga, but our trip now has a final destination of Tenerife in the Canaries. I'm still "in charge" of gathering info about the diving there because my girlfriend will be getting lessons while we are there. Her parent's want to know which part of the island is better for diving or has a good dive center. From googleing it it looks like the southern part of the island has got the most diving potential. Does anybody have anything to add? Also should I bring my own gear (except tanks and weights)? I am not familiar with the "bar" pressure system. I could obviously learn it though lol. Thanks

Hi Josh,

I´m interested to see you´re going to be visiting and diving in Tenerife.
I´d like to bring your attention to Aqua Marina Dive Centre which is based in Playa de las Americas. It´s the only dive centre in Tenerife that has an ín house´PADI course director, as well as having it´s own nitrox filling capabilities, 2 boats moored in different locations and offering the full range of courses including tec diving. take a look at their website, though I highly reccommend it having been a regular customer there for more than 8 years!

Aqua Marina - Home

Hope you enjoy your trip,

Richard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom