Leaving Diving - LOTS of Gear - Regs, Wings, Reels, O2 Analyzer, More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAK52580

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So unfortunately the time has come where I need to move on from diving. Life has gotten in the way and I just don't have the time (or money) for it anymore. Since I have A LOT of stuff I am trying to consolidate as much as I can into this thread.

Rather than trying to post all of the pics and waste bandwidth, I have uploaded my items to Photobucket and posted the link below:

Dive Gear Photos by mak52580 | Photobucket.

Below are the prices which include shipping CONUS.

Please PM me with items that you are interested in or if you are outside CONUS for shipping prices. I will cross them out below or mark as sold as soon as possible once payment is received. I feel that the prices are very fair given the item and condition. I always took exceptional care of my gear and everything was cleaned and washed prior to being put away. I try to give an honest and fair price, but if I am way off on pricing something, point it out and I’m willing to negotiate on price. If you email me just trying to lowball me I likely won’t even take the time to respond. Likewise, if you purchase multiple items from me we can work out a bit of a package deal.

All safety rules are implied – i.e. any regs should be serviced and gauges checked by a professional, etc. I assume no liability for anything once you take possession.

Oxycheq 40# Wing - $200

Oxycheq 50# Wing - $200

C-Squared Oxygen Analyzer. The current sensor is dead but included is a brand new, unopened censor ready for install. - $225

Scubapro Mk25/S600 Deco Reg set with 40” reg hose, 6” HP hose, SS bolt snap and OMS Pressure Gauge. Face of the S600 shows cosmetic wear but it doesn’t affect performance at all - $475

Apeks DS4/ATX50 Deco Reg Set with 40” reg hose, 6” HP hose, SS bolt snap, 6” bag inflator and OMS Pressure Gauge - $425

Aluminum Backplate with Full Harness, brand new, never wet - $135

Wetsuit/Drysuit Large Bellows Pockets x 2 - $20 each

7’ Regulator Hose x 2 - $20 each

P-Valve, new - $90 I wouldn’t trust the condom that comes with it though.

Halcyon Super Big Diver's Alert Marker, 6' - $90

Halcyon Defender Spools x 4 - $35 each

WetNotes - $5

DIN 300bar Pressure Checker Valve - $60

Halcyon BC Storage Pak (sorry I don’t have the hardware to attach it) - $45

Dive Rite Stage Strap and Hooks - $20

GUE MOD Decals: 70x2, 190 x 2 - $4 each

Blue Drift Line with Hook - $10

Scubapro Stainless Buckle, New - $15

Scubapro Regulator Repair/Maintenance Kits – YOU ASSUME ALL LIABILITY IF USING THESE YOURSELF. To otherwise be used by an authorized Scubapro Repair Tech.
1. Repair Kit - Mk20 x 2 – $20 each
2. Repair Kit R190/R380/HP - SOLD
3. Repair Kit – Mk25/AF/SA/T x 2 - $30 each
4. Repair Kit – S555/S600/G250HP x 2 - $30 each

Akona 3mm Wetsuit Hood - $15

1mm Wetsuit Hood (forget name, flap removed) - $10

Last edited:
PRICES UPDATED - I've revised the pricing on some items so take a look.

So unfortunately the time has come where I need to move on from tech diving. Life has gotten in the way and I just don't have the time (or money) for it anymore. Since I have A LOT of stuff I am trying to consolidate as much as I can into this thread.

Rather than trying to post all of the pics and waste bandwidth, I have uploaded my items to Photobucket and posted the link below:

Dive Gear Photos by mak52580 | Photobucket

Below are the prices which include shipping CONUS.

Please PM me with items that you are interested in or if you are outside CONUS for shipping prices. I will cross them out below or mark as sold as soon as possible once payment is received. I feel that the prices are very fair given the item and condition. I always took exceptional care of my gear and everything was cleaned and washed prior to being put away. I try to give an honest and fair price, but if I am way off on pricing something, point it out and I’m willing to negotiate on price. If you email me just trying to lowball me I likely won’t even take the time to respond. Likewise, if you purchase multiple items from me we can work out a bit of a package deal.

All safety rules are implied – i.e. any regs should be serviced and gauges checked by a professional, etc. I assume no liability for anything once you take possession.

Oxycheq 40# Wing - $175

Oxycheq 50# Wing - $175

C-Squared Oxygen Analyzer. The current sensor is dead but included is a brand new, unopened censor ready for install. - $200

Scubapro Mk25/S600 Deco Reg set with 40” reg hose, 6” HP hose, SS bolt snap and OMS Pressure Gauge. Face of the S600 shows cosmetic wear but it doesn’t affect performance at all - $425

Apeks DS4/ATX50 Deco Reg Set with 40” reg hose, 6” HP hose, SS bolt snap, 6” bag inflator and OMS Pressure Gauge - $400
Halcyon Pathfinder Reel 400’ - SOLD

Aluminum Backplate with Full Harness, brand new, never wet - SOLD

Scubatools.com Scubapro Reg Service Tools - SOLD

Wetsuit/Drysuit Large Bellows Pockets x 2 - SOLD

GUE Al80 Stage Kit New - SOLD

7’ Regulator Hose x 2 - $20 each

P-Valve, new - $90 I wouldn’t trust the condom that comes with it though.

Halcyon Super Big Diver's Alert Marker, 6' - $90

Stainless Steel Bolt Snaps x 7 - SOLD

Halcyon Defender Spools x 2 - $40 each

WetNotes - $5

DIN 300bar Pressure Checker Valve - SOLD

Halcyon BC Storage Pak (sorry I don’t have the hardware to attach it) - $45

Dive Rite Stage Strap and Hooks - SOLD

GUE MOD Decals: 70x2, 190 x 2- $4 each

Blue Drift Line with Hook - $10

Scubapro Stainless Buckle, New - $15

Scubapro Regulator Repair/Maintenance Kits – YOU ASSUME ALL LIABILITY IF USING THESE YOURSELF. To otherwise be used by an authorized Scubapro Repair Tech.
1. Repair Kit - Mk20 x 2 – $20 each
2. Repair Kit R190/R380/HP - SOLD
3. Repair Kit – Mk25/AF/SA/T x 2 - $30 each
4. Repair Kit – S555/S600/G250HP x 2 - $30 each

Akona 3mm Wetsuit Hood - $15

1mm Wetsuit Hood (forget name, flap removed) - $10

Inventory and some prices updated

Do you still have the spools and wetnotes? Thanks. G.

Please feel free to make REASONABLE offers

Anyone interested? I have a lot of items still remaining. Feel free to PM me with REASONABLE offers and we can try to work something out.

Back
Top Bottom