Mammoth Lake Annual April Scuba Event

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Mammoth Lake Annual April Scuba Event
April 4 -- 6, 2014
330 North Dixie Drive
Lake Jackson, Texas 77566

This one of a kind FREE scuba event begins on Friday, April 4 with huge discounts on scuba gear. The fun will continue with activities under the tent, presentations by the pros, try scuba experiences and more on Saturday, April 5 and Sunday, April 6.

This is like no other diving event in the area. . .make plans to attend the Mammoth Lake Annual April Scuba Event

This year's exciting details include:

HUGE discounts on new diving gear
FREE presentations by the pros on Equipment & Training
TRY SCUBA Experiences Saturday & Sunday
FREE hotdogs and drinks Saturday & Sunday
MEET face-to-face with Equipment & PADI representatives
WIN incredible prizes

VISIT EQUIPMENT REPS

Equipment rep's from Oceanic, Aeris, Hollis, ScubaPro, Atomic, Cressi, Poseiden, Bare, Zeagle, Stahlsac and more will show you the latest and greatest in equipment technology.

BUY GREATLY DISCOUNTED GEAR

Come check out the largest variety of name-brand equipment in the state! Special event pricing on nearly everything in the store and several unannounced specials.

TRY IT OUT

Try equipment in our heated indoor pool (we suggest you bring a swimsuit).

GET SERVICE & REPAIR

Get your regulator tested for free. Need some maintenance? Have one of our on-site technicians do the work for you, they'll keep your gear working properly.

MEET TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE

Meet PADI Regional Manager, Erica Wedepohl, and get the latest information on innovative programs and procedures.

TRY SCUBA EXPERIENCES

Bring a friend, relative, neighbor, loved one (anyone) and let us treat them to the fun, freedom and excitement of scuba diving.

Mammoth Lake Annual April Scuba Event » Mammoth Lake

Maximum Scuba | Houston Scuba Diving | Certification | PADI 5 Star Dive Shop

Can't one browse leisurepro website from a convenience of a chair instead of driving so far?

The point here seems more to be to go have fun, visit with other divers, win prizes, eat free, check out Mammoth Park and gear first hand. Sounds like a great event. Wish I could go!

I took a couple of friends out there for the Discover Scuba since they have been wanting to try it. While they got wet, I went and talked to a few reps which was nice.

The problem I ran into was one 'rep' would be talking about 4 different products and it seemed to be one rep per table in some of the gear oriented tables. You could listen into the conversation he may of been having with somebody else but if you had a question, you didn't want to interrupt into their conversation. By the time the person was free again, you had moved on to the next table to mingle and look at something else and by the time you got back around, you had forgot your question.

Other then that, it was fun and got to meet a few new local divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom