Golem gear G2 harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dotcomdiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Howdy all.

just received my G2 harness, but I have no idea how to get the clips through the backplate, can someone help me with some instructions on how to assemble the harness?

Thanks

Last edited:
They have a reputation for this type of thing, but as far as I've ever heard, they do usually come through, eventually.

Yes it did come through, was in the post today, just my luck, now I just need some advise on how to assemble it as have never put one together before and the buckles are too bit to fit through the slots on the backplate

Yes it did come through, was in the post today, just my luck, now I just need some advise on how to assemble it as have never put one together before and the buckles are too bit to fit through the slots on the backplate

Are you using a Golem Gear plate? Not sure if this matters.

Follow the link, half way down the page are pdf instructions. Good luck.

G2 adjustable diving harness

The buckles definitely don't have to fit through any slots. As I recall, you start out with a long strap with female buckle at each end, which you cut in half, and proceed from there.

The buckles definitely don't have to fit through any slots. As I recall, you start out with a long strap with female buckle at each end, which you cut in half, and proceed from there.

Yes, the instructions indicate that. They look relatively easy to follow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom