Anyone have the Suunto PC interface from scuba-accessories.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rgonzales2002:
My kids ordered me one for fathers day but they are so back logged that I still am waiting for it
That's quite a back log! When you get, if you get it, I'd love to hear how it works.

Thanks

There is a member on this board, jamiei, who posts frequently in the computers & gauges forum. He builds Suunto interfaces, and the picture on his web site looks identical to the picture on the scuba-accessories web site. I have been using one of his interfaces with my Vyper for about a year, and it works perfectly. I highly recommend you give him a try. If you do a search on the words "suunto interface" I'm sure you will find many discussions in which he has been involved.

Just go to the Dive Computers Forum. The very first sticky thread. It's all about DIY cables and Jamie's cables. I got one from him. Excellent build.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom