recommendation on new PS dive gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there are a lot of options. PM me. I'm a DHS trainer (not a dive shop and I don't sell anything!) and would be happy to give you some opinion. And I'm just up the road from you....

Our team just met with the Interspiro rep and tested their MKII system before we purchased the gear. Very solid,reliable stuff from first impressions to hearing feedback from other dive teams.

2011-12-09_10-51-19_783.jpg2011-12-09_10-49-57_71.jpg

We use a Dive Rite backplate and wing setup with one piece harness. Pretty bulletproof. :)

I agree with TC, We are all volunteer so we see a little of everything, but BP/W set up is as durable and fool proof as it gets. There are a few of us that have gone that direction.

We buy our own gear as we are all volunteer. Several of us are BP/W and work great.

Aqualung has a Public Safety specific Pro QD BCD...it is high visibility orange, has a velcro strap on the shoulder for a Firefly strobe, as well as glow-in-the-dark SOLAS tape.

One of my local teams recently switched from the Zeagle 911s to those. They weren't a huge fan of the rear inflate or the integrated weight system on the Zeagle 911.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom