New from Gulfport MS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwschulz

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, I just signed up for my class. Start on 2/3. I am very much looking forward to this new adventure, this has been a dream of mine for a number of years and the motivating factor for my move from landlocked WV to the coast.

welcome to the site. how do you like south ms? i'm originally from gautier but live in colorado now and also just finished my OW last month

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

welcome to the site. how do you like south ms? i'm originally from gautier but live in colorado now and also just finished my OW last month

I love it down here so far. Moved down the beginning of September. Just getting into the groove of the area and learning about all the interesting places and things to do. Now with spring coming it's time to get in the water! :)

How are the dive shops and dive sites down there? Were coming down in August and I Googled for them but most websites didn't seem current. Were thinking about going to Pensacola to dive. Pensacola seems to have a lot more opportunities than Gulfport/Biloxi.

Can't wait to eat at 'The Shed' again! :cool2:

I also am looking forward to driving in the gulf starting at the end of Feb and in March. Congratulations I have done a lot of hunting in WV.

Hello all, I just signed up for my class. Start on 2/3. I am very much looking forward to this new adventure, this has been a dream of mine for a number of years and the motivating factor for my move from landlocked WV to the coast.

I live in Biloxi and do most of my diving in PCola. Let me know when your certified and we can get some dives in.

theres not much for diving in south ms as far as i know unless you take a boat out to the oil rigs. there are some shore dive sites over towards the al/fl line. sooner or later i will be back on the coast. coming down in jun for a snapper trip at the least

There doesn't seem to be much in the way of diving right here in the area. Sports Unlimited is where I am doing my classes, but the check dive is in Panama City.

I'm about a mile from the Shed, I eat there far too often. :D

cephasiii, sounds great! The final dive is scheduled for the end of April, so still a couple of months out.

End of April, why so late? Hit me up and I will take you to some of the shore sites in AL/FL

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom