RMO Round Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigBubbaJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello everyone!

This place is a bit dusty these days. Cobwebs and all.

I know we're all still out there and diving.

I think this summer we need some organized local dives.

What are your dive plans for 2014?

You all still around?

Justin

I,m game for some local diving. I may have a line on a private lake north of fort collins that we can use. Other than that i would like to get in as much diving as i can as i just got my OW so need to get all of the experience that i can. And if i have the time and funds id like to take AOW and nitrox courses but they may have to wait until winter

not sure on the depth. but vis should be decent as it doesn't get much boat traffic and i think the water supply is from the north fork of the poudre river.

Lots of local diving still going on.... RMO is a broad area, unfortunately my local is not local for you guys...

I am always in, I need as much notice as possible though.

2014 dive plans:
Cozumel next Wednesday
Blue Hole some time in March or April
Crater a few times June through August
Key Largo July if everything pans out

Usually 3 or 4 of us head to the Blue Hole from Ft Collins CO, so I am thinking of buying an enclosed trailer for all our stuff. Should make for more frequent visits without packing it all inside an SUV with us or trying to squeeze us into a pickup truck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom