Sealife sL332 vs Intova IC16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doghouse

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a DC600 and while it is good enough, my wife is disappointed with the colors and the work I have to do to correct them.
So she is considering it ok to upgrade the camera (yeah).
My problem is that the budget is less than 300 since I only get to dive about once a year (non quary dive).

Thoughts? I don't know anything about the Intova so if you have experience with them please let me know.
If you have tried the new firmware for the SL332 which is supposed to do better color correction, please let me know.

thanks.

Wow no thoughts what so ever by anyone... Interesting.

I would consider the used market. With upgrade fever rampant, I have seen some deals on used Canon s90 or g11/12 with Canon housings that approach your price point. Check Olympus with Olympus housing as well. If you can get a setup that shoots Raw, you'll be way ahead of the sealife or the intova for image quality, even if the older models lack hd video or have fewer mp.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom