Thumbs up to Conch Republic Divers once again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rescue Diver68

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I dived(dove?) with Conch Republic over Christmas week for the 4th yr in a row and I want to say that they are still my favorite dive op in the upper keys. I had such an enjoyable week of diving that I have already re-rented the property less than a half mile from the dive shop for next year. It was nice to see Gary, Brenda, Jasen, and Adrian again. I know its going to be a great day when Jasen and Adrian are on the boat. New guy Mark is excellent as well. It is nice to know I can count on Conch Republic for being consistently excellent yr after yr and I am already looking forward to my next visit.

It was also nice to meet and dive with Jax, Mr. Fixit Chapman, MsElaneous, and Net Doc. Mr. Fixit you rock!

Crd does a great job

I dived(dove?) with Conch Republic over Christmas week for the 4th yr in a row and I want to say that they are still my favorite dive op in the upper keys. I had such an enjoyable week of diving that I have already re-rented the property less than a half mile from the dive shop for next year. It was nice to see Gary, Brenda, Jasen, and Adrian again. I know its going to be a great day when Jasen and Adrian are on the boat. New guy Mark is excellent as well. It is nice to know I can count on Conch Republic for being consistently excellent yr after yr and I am already looking forward to my next visit.

It was also nice to meet and dive with Jax, Mr. Fixit Chapman, MsElaneous, and Net Doc. Mr. Fixit you rock!

Pretty much what everyone can expect from Conch Republic. That's why they're just about the best in the area.

Why, thank you! It was great to get to meet you IRL. Your encouragement of my new dive buddy was great, as well. CRD has been one of my go-to operators for years. Brenda and Gary know what they are doing and they know how to get it done. BTW, that 46 foot boat is THE place to be when all the other boats are doing the corkscrew hula around the mooring ball, right?

DC

My #1 dive buddy Andrea and I dove with them a "few" years ago and really enjoyed our time with Gary & Brenda. Hope to get back there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom