Mission Logging App?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I am Alberto, the CEO of DiveNav.

In the last few months we had several PSD agencies and individuals that have purchased from us our wireless dive loggers bluebuddy and Tech Buddy so they can use smartphones / tablets to log their diving related S&R activities.

The current Apps that come with the dive loggers (either for iOS or Android devices) are designed for recreational divers and we are considering to design a version specific for PSD.

I would appreciate any input / contribution from this community so we can create a useful tool for you.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Hi Alberto,

This is great! My team uses SeaWolff currently, but it seems there is little support for it and there have been no updates since we bought it. A mission app for us would be one we could eventually upload to some type of MS Office product for storage on our I.T. servers.

Some of the features I'd like to see in an app is;

Compatibility for iOS and Android

Date and times (to include fields for notification time, en route time, on scene time and call completion time.

Team roster and ability to select what members are present for the call.

Type of call, ie: body recovery, vehicle recovery, training, assist other agency.

Incident Command System (ICS) integration.

Abilty to track surface supplied air dives as well as self contained (SCUBA) dives.

Location information to include GPS coords, physical street address, and ability to integrate photos.

I have a much longer list, but it might be easier to email you the forms we fill out and you can see what information we try to capture for each event. If you would like copies of our forms, PM me your email address.

Paul

.....My team uses SeaWolff currently, but it seems there is little support for it .....
That seems quite an ancient product.

..... A mission app for us would be one we could eventually upload to some type of MS Office product for storage on our I.T. servers......l
In what format (what fields / data)?
Is there any common format among S&R teams?

..... Incident Command System (ICS) integration.....
How? Is there any specs / standard on how to implement this?

..... If you would like copies of our forms, PM me your email address.
PM sent.

Thank you very much.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom