Lake Jocassee update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm still trying to understand why anyone would want to go there @ any depth.

I enjoy the aspect as I do diving over a shipwreck. There is history and beauty, not to mention challenge in the extended stay for the depth.

Because it is interesting to see the outlines of the dug up graves and the headstones still there!

Good to know that someone else likes the experience.

Makes sense. It took some getting over after my first time working with a cadaver. Dead people don't bother me as much anymore.

Lake Jocassee today @ the ramp temp. was 54 degrees to 120', visibility; meh.

Looking to dive the graveyard and adjacent forest. Does anyone have any video of the adjacent forest?

I will be looking to capture some video when I'm there and am very interested in getting some footage of places people don't often film.

Oh wow! I thought the second video looked familiar. Took me a minute to realize I filmed it earlier this year!! Haha.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Dove off the lonely and desolate ramp yesterday.52 degrees surface to 120'. Visibility pretty good below 110' and above 60'. Further left or right of the ramp visibility always seems better.

Back
Top Bottom