What is your all time favorite SB thread?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

halocline

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: RJP
The "Shallow Divers" post by RJP was my all-time favorite ... I think it touched every cliché ever posted on ScubaBoard ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

For informational purposes, RJP posted one that was everything you ever needed to know about going on a liveaboard. Close call in the dressing room is my favorite for just funny, and Shallow Divers runs right there neck and neck.

The "Shallow Divers" post by RJP was my all-time favorite ... I think it touched every cliché ever posted on ScubaBoard ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

It's funny, when I first got certified a few years back I saw that post pointed out quite often. It didn't really make sense to me then. Now a few years later after perusing these boards it all makes too much sense.

All of the good threads were assassinated.

For informational purposes, RJP posted one that was everything you ever needed to know about going on a liveaboard. Close call in the dressing room is my favorite for just funny, and Shallow Divers runs right there neck and neck.

If you think RJP has funny posts, you should try spending a week on a live-aboard with him. it's a laugh riot.

One I haven't seen mentioned was the farting at depth thread. I can't find the thread to link it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom