Gilboa Nov. 30 aka Black Friday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilchristz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Is anybody going to be at gilboa or want to dive gilboa on Nov 30th id like to get a few more dives in this year and was wondering if anyone else is willing/wanting to dive or is already planning on diving out there that day/weekend.

Is anybody going to be at gilboa or want to dive gilboa on Nov 30th id like to get a few more dives in this year and was wondering if anyone else is willing/wanting to dive or is already planning on diving out there that day/weekend.

Is Gilboa even opened on Friday the 30th. I thought they were only open on weekends for the winter months? I looked for their website and it said it is shut down ???

Im actually not sure if gilboa is open, also i made a mistake black friday is the 29th and which would make the 30th saturday Oops. where on there website did it say they where closed?

---------- Post added November 25th, 2013 at 05:20 PM ----------

Actually there was a Facebook post about them being open everyday but thanksgiving.

I think they are open. It says so on their FB page....be prepared for the cold tho. I would have to say the water temp is easily in the mid 40's by now on the shallow side especially with the bitter cold we've had over the past week with the high winds.

GLWC Black Friday Dive

DSC_0229 copy.jpgGLWC Black Friday Dive was a great success. Weather was mid 30's, no wind, sunny. Water temps were 51 on the surface; 49 from 25 to 60 ft.; 45 past the tubes. 30 ft. vis. Go to the GLWC group on FB for photos and videos. The six of us had a really great time; no crowds, no stress, no parking problems.

Wish i would of known i would of loved to have dived.

Wish i would of known i would of loved to have dived.

Join FB and The Great Lakes Wrecking Crew group; that's where we do all of our organizing for dives and trips. Very little is done on SB anymore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom