2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so did Florida suck ass this weekend or what?

I mean... not only did they loose... but lost to an unranked team most people had never heard of...

they got beat also by a team who didn't complete 1 SINGLE PASS. :rofl3:

Not only that.... they paid that team $550,000 to come to Gainsville and play them for an "easy win".

and even funnier... two Gator players spent one play "blocking each other" :rofl3:

[video=youtube;05h49R4QX9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05h49R4QX9U[/video]

:facepalm:

That was almost bad enough to get ONESPEED back on this thread. :laughing:

:facepalm: :doh: :facepalm:

Some of my fellow UF buddies have reviled me for saying the coaching staff must go. They say we're having a losing season because if the injuries. They say that Muschamp is still playing with someone else's recruits. But, when you can't even teach a player who's on your side and who's on the other side, I thrown in the towel.

Some of my fellow UF buddies have reviled me for saying the coaching staff must go. They say we're having a losing season because if the injuries. They say that Muschamp is still playing with someone else's recruits. But, when you can't even teach a player who's on your side and who's on the other side, I thrown in the towel.

Georgia Southern was missing 19 of its 63 scholarship players due to injury but they didn't seem to lean on that as an excuse. Florida currently has 17 players on the injury report and they get 85 scholarship players. After that lost they need to find a new excuse.

As long as we beat FSU, I'm happy.

Who am I kidding?:shakehead:

I refuse to even watch that game.

( :D I'll be in Grand Cayman, so it won't matter too much)

I've been to the South Wall twice. You can get good and deep and far away from the slaughter that will occur in the Swamp. Got room for one more?:D

Wow. You should have asked me yesterday. Oh, well, maybe next time. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom