Dive Center ready to play

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seismic activity? Quake and Hebdgen lakes seen some from Yellowstone,and several hot springs to visit due to the Yellowstone hot spot. One of my faves is on the Yellowstone volcanic spires in Yellowstone lake. Several of us had a great dive there:D Scott you can't dis sea base vis. It's relative, it is decent vis for land locked oceans.... do you know of a more clear salt water dive within 200 miles? :confused:

Is this the same shop that Mark Woods opened in 1986 or 7? Mark was a staff nuke at the Naval Training Center with me way back then. Interestingly, being a small world, Mark is now the operator of Sea School in Key West, and I operate a liveaboard dive boat here, I dock at the same facility he teaches at.

I did not dive in Idaho. I'm a WWCA.

It was originally started by Randy Sayer (inland scuba school)who sold it in 93 to the Christensen's (inland scuba inc)they ran it for 18 years and sold it 18 months ago to the Browning's (inland scuba emporium) I bought it in September (Idaho dive pirates)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh, subject you and Dave were talking about was fav dive spots in Idaho... here is a small list to add to yours

1 Fun Farm Bridge in Chester is a fun current dive with stuff to find.
2 Blue Hole (not the famous one in NM) along the snake is a great dive also. accessible by boat or land owner permission
3 Dierkes Lake near Twin Falls is a cool little spot also, Blue gill love the cheese wiz out of a can bacon flavor is their favorite :)
4 The Firth Diversion in the snake river is a geat challenge for more advanced divers. we love to go climb around in the current and explore what gets stuck
in the rocks
5 West Bank along the Falls in IF is among one of my very favorites. not sure if you have already talked about that but is so cool to get down and see the
sturgeon that hang in the deeper end of the dive site

There have been a lot of great trips but these are some of my favorite ones right off my head. Bret your doing a great job with the shop, it has been nothing less than a good time to come in and run with you boyz. I still have a few spots I want to get access into, sundays are great let me know when you guys are all available!

Does anyone have pictures of these dive spots? Topside and UW? I would love to see some of these locations. I was first certified in Lake Tahoe, which I'm envisioning is very similar.. Cold, but so clear!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom