21 Reasons to buy a SANTI Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OceanEdge Outfitters

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Dear SB,

Thank you so much for all of the positive support about our products! We will continue to supply the quality, comfort and innovation that you would expect from an exposure suit manufacturer.

For those of you not familiar with the SANTI Brand, we have created some bullet points for you to consider the next time your in the market for a drysuit.

21 Reasons to buy a SANTI Drysuit

21_Reasons_To_Buy_A_SANTI_Drysuit_1000.jpg

Attachments

• 21_Reasons_To _Buy_SANTI_Drysuits_800.jpg
    21_Reasons_To _Buy_SANTI_Drysuits_800.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 551
Last edited:
I love these suits, so much so, I have my personal e.lite suit and an e.space suit for work. My wife and sister-in-law each have an e.motion, and my dive buddy has both an e.lite and a e.motion suit. The plastic zipper has been incredible, have dived the suits in 34* quarries, depths 250', and in caves 4000'+ back into the system. The suits have held up to everything I have thrown at them. You can't go wrong when you make the investment.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384830459423.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384830459423.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 468
Wish I could read the 21 points, but the picture doesn't blow up big enough . . .

Love my E-Lite. You guys do good work.

I can't read them either; I need longer arms for that.
Do you have another link?
I love my eMotion.

Thanks for the enlargement!

I have to say, the pocket for keys in the suspenders is just a sweet touch . . . and the new boots with the pull tab rock, too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom