Turkey Fry Meet n Greet BHB? Nov. 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cardio is the last thing you need for BHB as we spend most of our time comatose on the bottom scrutinizing the critters:wink:.

Treadmill is all you need, or a bike is good if you have a place to ride. Best of all would be a pool to do some swimming.

Cardio is the last thing you need for BHB as we spend most of our time comatose on the bottom scrutinizing the critters:wink:.

Treadmill is all you need, or a bike is good if you have a place to ride. Best of all would be a pool to do some swimming.

no easy access to a pool :( and i was thinking more about the long trudge out to the water & long swims to the reefs for the regular shore dives..

treadmill it is for now... need to check the tires on the bike and decide if i want to risk south florida streets or pick a park. i've already seen some snowbirds already...

any preferences on where i can pick up a weight belt that accepts soft weights fairly inexpensive locally here? sides Diver's Direct although that's real close by.

I've extended a warm welcome to the Gold Coast Scuba Divers to join us on Saturday. They have planned a dive at the bridge on Saturday, and a lot of GCS members are also SB members! Welcome!

I've extended a warm welcome to the Gold Coast Scuba Divers to join us on Saturday. They have planned a dive at the bridge on Saturday, and a lot of GCS members are also SB members! Welcome!

Aw Geeez. Well THERE goes the neighborhood!

Get a new lock for the liquor cabinet and hide the women and children...

and get ready for them to incessantly ask you to show where they can take selfies with the "sea monkeys".

Last edited:
South Florida Beach Divers also are doing something as well...

i'd rather take a selfie with one of the mermaids i've see:)

while i'm thinking about it --- East Side or West Side ?

Only 1 week to the pre Turkey Day meetup and dive!! West side at one of the shelters if it can be acquired that morning! Hi tide is 11:46am. Bring something for all to munch on and come hungry. AND, of course; hope for good weather!

I think at least 4 of us from Vero Beach Scuba club will be there as well. we will be bringing some treats!
And one of us (actually me) has never dove the BHB. yes...yes...I know. So I'm looking forward to it as a "newbie"!

I will be bringing some chicken and HC's famous pumpkin bread.

Ill be there! Bringing Texas caviar (bean dip thats GOOD)

I am free ..slack tide is 10:55 Am !!!! Will you be at the Big bridge or the small bridge ???
scubadmike@yahoo.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom