The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

She did leave first. I was wondering why he kept looking in his rear view mirror. I wonder how Rick will explain her absence to the group. If he tells the truth, I bet Tyreese will be pissed that he "let her leave".

---------- Post added November 5th, 2013 at 08:48 PM ----------

Just another day in the zombie apocalypse...

VGyll8Q.gif

Yeah, that was weird that he kicked her out. Everyone has done things.

Yep, when he gets back he's going to tell his kid, "Sorry son, you gunned down that guy when he was giving up. Hit the road, maybe you can catch Carol."

Perhaps she was promoting violence and he couldn't have that.

You're right! Maybe they should put up "No Zombie" signs and they could get rid of all the weapons!

There won't be any power playaz left in the prison once he gets back

Michonne will leave again to go look for the gov
Daryl will leave to go find Carol
Tyronne will leave to go find Carol to kill her

Carl is always missing anyways, the boy just won't stay in the house

From the other dead thread.

LYVLi7J.jpg

Carol will be back, Tyreese will be dead, undead and dead again, Daryl will be happy.

Hershel essentially performed a blind intubation (no laryngoscope, no visualization of cords) on a patient with bloody infectious secretions and was successful on the first attempt. Glen's skin color was "blue" so his O2 sat was likely %60 or below. This means that this HAD to be successful on one attempt or Glen's dead.

I applaud Hershel's skills and balls as an ER doctor

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom