RIP Quero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thought a long time about if I should even post here.
But I did it anyway.

Never had any interaction with Quero as a (former)Mod or as a member, but it sure feels Like I lost
a family member :(

RIP QUERO

rjk75 nice post.

mdb and MD2013, thanks but I should've mentioned that the bio and pic came off her "Who are we" webpage (Gekko Scuba Divers | Company Profile) with me cutting and pasting in her avatar in the lower right-hand corner only. URLs change over time so at least there'll be this to remember her by. Her avatar always cheered me up not matter what my situation was.

RIP Quero.

rjk75 I know the photo was from Marcia website. I had visited the website a few times as I was going to do a few diving courses with Marcia in November. It was a nice post and certainly shows she really lived life to the full. Marcia will be sadly missed.

I feel very sad just learning about the passing of Marcia (Quero). As most I never met her but in this global village where everybody is connected I still feel that I've known her through her online personality. Her posts and moderation on SB has always been patient, thoughtful and with alot of empathy towards new and not so new divers.

I wish her family and close friends alot of strenght during these very painfull days.

I am so sorry for Marcia's family and friends. You have been in my prayers. :0(

Oh my God.

Back
Top Bottom