Sidemounting kid with 4 tanks, NO mask and NO fins...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, so much negativity...

I think his point was "If a 16 year old kid can do this, so can you with proper training"

I applause his skills. It shouldn't matter his age, training agency, or what he's training for... he's obviously in open water, ... but with very advanced and finely tuned skills that technical divers use. Not a thing wrong with that!

I don't see much of a point in backfinning with no fins... at that point, you aren't really doing/proving anything useful, start using your hands (more webbed/fin shaped than your booted feet) or figuring out how to surface in a controlled manner with no fins. That would be a more useful skill to have.

Oh and one too many fairy flutters :wink: Hand him a rock of shame to carry around until that stops LOL

Otherwise... very good skill set :)

His enthusiam for learning and challenging himself underwater is evident. He's honing his skills while thinking outside the box. Nice job! :thumbs-up

Back
Top Bottom