I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tikka T3 Lite .25/06 stainless. One day I hope to go west and shoot a pronghorn with it.

started life looking like this
IMG_5693.jpg

IMG_5691.jpg

slight modification to stock coating
tikka005.jpg

Now looks like this. I have put a screw on exact fit Limbsaver on it now, the slip on was temporary until the proper one came in.
IMG_5695.jpg

Enough livestock, back to boomsticks. And speaking of boom, Marlin 1895 SBL .45/70, I love this gun. I can load powder puffs you can shoot all day to ones that will durn near take off your shoulder. First range trip with it I came back with a large bruise on my shoulder and a huge grin on my face.

1895_zps0a06ae25.jpg

If you encounter sheep teeth, you're doing it wrong.

All depends on what he is trying to accomplish. I had a guy that worked for me that told a story about when he was 8 and lived on a dairy farm involving a nursing calf and a buddy.:whistling: Seemed to think it was ok since he was only 8, I told him "Charles, there are just some skeletons that are better left in the closet, you should have never told me that". For the two and a half years he stayed he was hounded mercilessly with song lyrics changed to reflect things of a bovine nature to a tongue left on his desk. His "secret" was spread among many, many people Almost felt sorry for him at times, almost....

enusabu9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have reported you all for posting images of a sexist nature.

Wth is SwiftKey trying to capitalize Sexist?

Wouldn't that be sheepist?

Back
Top Bottom