found a zeagle regulator and pony bottle in Cozumel reefs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there, I am a dive instructor on the island, a few days ago i found a scuba system in one of the southern reefs, i would like to give it back to the owner, if you know someone who lost this expensive device, please let me know, thanks!

Hey Don.....

I lost one on Santa Rosa about a week and a half ago - popped loose from the edge of the boat when we were approaching the wall. We figured it was off the edge, but hopefully not!

It would look just like the one linked above, but it had a yellow miflex hose.

Last edited:
Hey Don.....
If I had lost mine, don't you think you'd heard already?

I still haven't seen but one other diver with one, many years ago.

Fulvio who is a local uses a pony bottle and a spare air.....he dives with Papa Hogs a couple of days a week for 1 am dive only. He does Santa Rosa solo at 150' lol. Only person I have seen use one. :)

Fulvio who is a local uses a pony bottle and a spare air.....he dives with Papa Hogs a couple of days a week for 1 am dive only. He does Santa Rosa solo at 150' lol. Only person I have seen use one. :)

I have dove with the great Fulvio and his daughter. very nicely integrated pony. You don't even see it. Safe without looking dive 'nerdy'. Two GIANT Smb as well.

---------- Post added October 5th, 2013 at 01:50 AM ----------

If I had lost mine, don't you think you'd heard already?

I still haven't seen but one other diver with one, many years ago.

And if you have come, you would have dove with him too!

Nice to see an honest attempt to return the lost gear. Hope the lucky guy hears about it.
he dives with Papa Hogs a couple of days a week for 1 am dive only. He does Santa Rosa solo at 150' lol.
I want to do the 1 am dive.

Didn't I get down to 140 last trip? Details escape me. I need to download my computer.

tmloo131005.gif

Great job Ray. And you where being offered good money for it also. You are in my good books. That's what divers are, good people usually.

Back
Top Bottom