2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And last but not least Georgia sucks. I know it is painful but there it is.

Good to know that you have such well thought-out reasons.

I'll still pull for my Gators ..

but UGA is looking pretty good right now. Their defense needs to step it up a notch (ie LSU game) if they expect to get past the SEC Champ game.

The pass rush has been way better than I thought it would be after losing Jarvis, but my God that defensive backfield is scary in the opposite way that Florida's defense is scary. There are a few guys back there that couldn't cover a picnic table with a blanket. Connor Norman, I'm looking at you.

I can see making it past Tennessee, Mizz, and Vandy with our defense right now, but they need to show a lot of improvement before we get to Jacksonville or that game could be a disappointment.

I was going to make a similar comment but was afraid you might put me on vacation for not being in the PUB.
There's nothing "offensive" about Ky... or KY Jelly for that fact! :D :D :D Not much defensive either!

so you buy it in bulk? :sprint:
Only when you're around! :D :D :D

Maybe that's the new Mascot for them: The Ky Jellies! It's easier to score with a little Ky Jelly! Oh my, the double entendres are endless with this.

Only when you're around! :D :D :D

By the tanker!

tanker2_300.jpg

It's Saturday.

Go Gators!

Gator Country.jpg

Wow. Between all the football games and the President's Cup everyone must be watching TV. SB has been very slow all afternoon.

BTW ........

Go Gators!

Tennessee should have won that game. But, if UGA had not had those injuries, who knows what would have happened.

The Gators are winning, but it's hard to watch.

Yeah and LSU should have won last week but they didn't. One of the reasons I hate Georgia is they are so damn lucky in big games, especially against Florida, going back years. They played a good game last week and this week, lucked out on a fumble an won. Geogia so sucks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom