Dive Operator for Advanced Divers in Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maui is where I dive and regrettably not enough. But I have really enjoyed the scooter dives there. Learning a new skill but mostly you cover so much more area that you will see so much more. Maybe not considered "advance" but a great way to see a lot over there.

The drift dive on the backside of the volcano is the advance there. Do it once as a bucket list dive but after 10 years I no longer consider it the best.

There is is a lagoon on the west side of Lani that is beautiful, and hit the cathedrals.

Im heading over in November and am looking forward to diving with my Newley certified 14 yr old daughter. We will do 5 graves and McKenna, the sunken boat from Garcia ( st Anthony) and maybe inside the wall and the cathedrals. Maui Dream Divers is our store and guides of choice on Maui.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom