Suggestion Request: Black Arts Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
chrpai

chrpai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
A thought occurred to me this morning. I have a question that I'd like to ask. It's a bit of a taboo subject and based on similar questions I'm sure it would be immediately met with "oh we can't tell you that because someone else might read the answer and be an idiot"

But I really want to ask about this subject and I don't want to hear people say "you're going to die" or otherwise be afraid to answer.

So the thought was a "Black Arts" (call it whatever) forum where advanced scuba topics could be asked and answered without judgment. The thought was this group would be opt-in private so that only those with a good dose of open mind / personal responsibility would engage.

Any thoughts?

FWIW, my question is a technical diving question but I don't know that this forum suggestion is tech specific.

Proper response coming once they let me in. :D

Don't want no vacation from the board.

---------- Post added August 13th, 2013 at 03:22 PM ----------

I was wondering where you were... :confused:
Missed the announcement. Busy signing up for B.L.U.E.

Request sent......I'm intrigued...

Ok. Where did it go...?

Chrpai, hope you kept a membership list

haha. I was wondering what happened...Thought I got kicked out.....:D

Back
Top Bottom