2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nah. 1. He's a Florida boy who's always been a Gator fan. 2. He still has something to prove to himself and everyone else that he can run a winning program 3. Texas is in shambles at the moment, so why jump from the frying pan into the fire?

. I'm also pleased with Murphy's performance and look for him to get better in the weeks ahead. .

Well I guess we can chaulk this up to "Murphy's Law" of it was 'gonna happen'

FACE-FUMBLE1.gif

Center and QB obviously haven't worked together enough.

Sure wish we were playing Auburn this year. We could use another 'W' for recruiting purposes.

Center and QB obviously haven't worked together enough.

Sure wish we were playing Auburn this year. We could use another 'W' for recruiting purposes.

Auburn played pretty good the 2nd half. If they could have played like that the first half, that game would have been pretty close.

Auburn might have even won. Especially if you take the fumble that LSU scored on and the dropped punt that LSU scored on.

Take a look at the numbers "by quarter" and I saw some pretty good improvement in the 2nd half.

:humble:

Nah. 1. He's a Florida boy who's always been a Gator fan. 2. He still has something to prove to himself and everyone else that he can run a winning program 3. Texas is in shambles at the moment, so why jump from the frying pan into the fire?

1. Did not realize that he is from the sunny state of FLA.

2. Don't know the situation so I can't comment on this one.

3. Texas might look to be in shambles, but I still think it is one of the top 5 jobs in the nation for CFB. The resources UTA has out there is just obscene - not to mention the talents in TX.

But I do agree that Muschamp will stay in UF cuz I think UTA is looking for that big name hiring. Throwing 10 mil at Saban pretty much goes to show that they are throwing everything and the kitchen sink behind their coaching search.

I've only watched this one game today, so I can't make this a absolute statement, but the LSU/UGA game is real college football. The best I've seen in a long time. Even better than Johnny Football. All football games should be this interesting.

I've only watched this one game today, so I can't make this a absolute statement, but the LSU/UGA game is real college football. The best I've seen in a long time. Even better than Johnny Football. All football games should be this interesting.

It is a great game. Good thing because the other SEC games today weren't so great. USC almost got embarrassed by UCF and Tennessee almost lost to South Alabama. If the SEC is the best conference in college football it is only because the SEC west can carry the east.

Yeah, the SEC (especially the East) may have fallen into a lull but the proof of a quality team is how the stand up to another good team, not the over-paid practice teams.

Back
Top Bottom