DUI Drysuit Model?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnoAU

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Any ideas as to what model DUI drysuit this is? And roughly how old?

DUI-1.jpgDUI-2.jpg

Kind of looks like a crushed neoprene bottom w. a trilam top, so I'd guess its an FLX 50/50. Usually on DUIs the model is on a patch on the left arm.

But if there's a Serial Number on the inside you can call DUI and erase all doubt about the model and manufacture date. Or maybe send them an email, considering you're in Oz.

Any questions? No problem. Just email or call our Service Department.

Customer Service Department / Repairs
(800) 325-8439 US and Canada
(619) 236-1203 Extension
8:00 m- 5:00pm M-F Pacific Time
Support@DUI-Online.com

Looks nice!

As above stated it is a DUI FLX 50/50. This is a top notch suit!

Cheers guys.

2nd question. The seller has listed this as a size L, and every other dimension bar the height looks right for me per the DUI size chart , however the seller has said they are the same height as me (I didn't prompt them with my height). I'm 6'1 (73) where as the size chart states 70 for size L suit . So what are peoples experience with DUI suites and sizing. Unfortunately I wont be able to try the suit on before purchasing.

Cheers guys.

2nd question. The seller has listed this as a size L, and every other dimension bar the height looks right for me per the DUI size chart , however the seller has said they are the same height as me (I didn't prompt them with my height). I'm 6'1 (73) where as the size chart states 70 for size L suit . So what are peoples experience with DUI suites and sizing. Unfortunately I wont be able to try the suit on before purchasing.

I'm 6'2" and the length of my DUI stock large is perfect for me. (Which begs the question, can you trust the other measurements?)

Front zip suit has telescopic torso, so it can usually fit a wider range of height. However, if I were to buy an used drysuit, I will try it on first. Often time, measurement number doesnt necessary reflect how a suit fit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom