RED ALERT ! Wife is pregnant - we went diving 2 weeks ago in Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a doctor, but only for fish an invertebrates. However, as a biologist, I think you are probably perfectly safe especially given the two dive profiles (shallow). When I think of all the things my Mom did when she was pregnant with me (smoked, drank, etc.), I came out pretty abnormal! Just ask my shrink.

Are you going to set up a kiddie pool with warm water for birthing? It is supposed to ease the transition from the womb.

I was (unknowingly) 2 weeks pregnant when I went on a dive vacation to Cozumel, complete with 3-4 dives per day and a couple of those powerful Cozumel margaritas! My baby girl is now 20 years old, just started her senior in college, and is planning to attend Optometry school for another 4 years. She seems to be doing just fine! And I'm still taking dive vacations every chance I get!

Back
Top Bottom