St. Lawrence River temperature

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

68* a-bay islander on sunday
viz sucked due to a strong north wind,but my student lived,so was successful diving day!!!!
5mm plenty warm for me,and some of the kids were in 3mms and not shivering too awfully bad....
toady and i were thinking about keystorm on sunday-maybe meet up with you?
have fun
yaeg

Thanks J - we'll be out on a boat Sunday morning then heading back to PA.

good to hear you are blowing bubbles Jim. Wish I was up there...

Still 68, did the Connie and Rothesay yesterday :) Heavy current on the Connie, glad we skipped Lock 21.

Temp was 68* - 2 dives on the Islander and 1 each on the Keystorm, America, AE Vickery and Maggie L this weekend. Vis ranged from 5' to 20'

I will confirm the 68. My 3mm and hooded vest were fine underwater. SI on the other hand was a bit chilly. I was grateful for my surf-fur boat coat - toasty!

Might be an obvious question but why doesnt the A-bay noaa buoy record water temprature at the moment, is it just because its frozen or is it broken?

I have no idea but the funny thing is I randomly checked it last night and wondered the same thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom