2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Akron has their uniforms built right there by GoodYear. All the other players bounce right off of them. Of course, their tennies are all retreads!

I sure wish Texas A & M would wake up and get in this game. Just got back from the beach (got 1 dive in) and I really would like to see Alabama truly get challenged.

That's a bunch of points scored in the AL / TAM game.

A&M is trying to come back, but it may be too late. Should be an interesting 4th quarter.

Nothing is better than an intense 4th quarter!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing is better than an intense 4th quarter!

It's making me tense and those aren't even my teams. Good football is ..... well, good!

Snap, crackle and pop! Bammer won :(

I agree with Saban, that game took 10 years off my life! A hard fought game by two great teams. Just glad my team came out on top! :D

ROLL TIDE

VOLS just took a beating like a set of Neil Peart's drums! Them Ducks looked pretty damn good. They may be in it for the chase.
Not because they beat a still down team, but they are actually that good from what I saw.:depressed:

For anyone that missed the Bama vs Texas A&M Game...... here is a quick summary

994616_726858037329500_539131666_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom