2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USC is screwed. If you can't beat the Cougs.........

The D is lights out and the O talents are there to win. But the HC is a pillock that needs to be replaced. If it weren't for the D, we would've lost by a lot more than just 3 pts. Some coaches will coach up the talents and vice versa. Now we all know which camp Kiffin falls in.

---------- Post added September 9th, 2013 at 10:53 AM ----------

I did that when he was Tennessee. At first I thought he was just cocky and trying to pump the program.

It didn't take long to figure out that he was an idiot. The best thing he did for Tennessee was to "quit and leave them hanging" after one season. Dooley brought back some class, but he couldn't turn that into wins.

Well, I feel your pain cuz I am living in through it right now. UT just fired their DC after the loss to BYU and I would like to see USC do the same thing with Kiffin. The rumor on the street is that whether he goes or stays will be determined within the next 48 hours. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Found something Muschamp can use to reconsider his game plan and get his head out of his butt. Any other coaches want to borrow it? No, :no: not USC.

Not even going to bother because it won't work on Kiffin.

This is the right tool to use to get Kiffin's head out of his arse:

UV-HVV 4915 4XX.jpg

Not even going to bother because it won't work on Kiffin.

This is the right tool to use to get Kiffin's head out of his arse:

View attachment 165563

I liked it when someone in Knoxville paid the city a fee to consider renaming the cities Sewage Treatment Plant after Kiffin.

I'm not kidding.

---------- Post added September 9th, 2013 at 07:09 PM ----------

I saw this today

1240415_672228296130404_551345914_n.jpg

I guarantee we will not lose this weekend.

I'm looking forward to watching the Alabama/Texas A&M game.

I'll watch the Tennessee game just to learn what to watch out for next week.

I'll be on an airplane heading to Boston. My prediction Tide 24 A&M 14.

In College Station? That's a pretty bold prediction.

Safe travels.

Just discovered AL/A&M game is on at 1530, same time as the TN game. Wanted to watch TN in prep for next week but don't like watching DVR'd games after I know the score. I'm surprised the AL/A&M game isn't a prime time showing to max viewers. 1530 is prime Saturday football, but for network viewers I'd expect 2000 hr.

I hate to hijack the SEC luv fest, but the big game this weekend is Akron vs Michigan. Go Blue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom