Jetfin Collection / Fetish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man... I would love to get my hands on a pair of light blue ones... where did you find them?
Want to part with a pair?

Any color as long as they are black.

Man... I would love to get my hands on a pair of light blue ones... where did you find them?

I bought the XL Blue Jets when they were introduced , around 94/95. I found the Large Blues around 2001 at a garage sale . They were very unpopular when introduced . I loved them

---------- Post added September 3rd, 2013 at 09:10 AM ----------

It would be like losing an old friend

there is a yellow pair on ebay right now for 125 , good deal
I was looking for some yellow ones recently but encountered the same situation. Does anyone know if they will do another run? Should probably ask over in SPs forum.

---------- Post added August 28th, 2013 at 01:41 AM ----------

By the way nice collection Imelda...

I bought the XL Blue Jets when they were introduced , around 94/95. I found the Large Blues around 2001 at a garage sale . They were very unpopular when introduced . I loved them

---------- Post added September 3rd, 2013 at 09:10 AM ----------

It would be like losing an old friend

I promise... they would be truly cherished... :)

I wish that Scubapro would make a red, white and blue Jet. I am so sick of China made junk that I might pay, I will not even throw a figure, but it would be substantial, as long as they were USA made and red, white and blue.

Oh, and I love my black Jets and I really LOVE my yellow Jets. And, I would really, really, really love some red, white and blue USA made jets. I would even settle for some just blue ones. And a matching SP Frameless mask. Why is this so hard? Oh, if it is made in China, do not bother.

And, what the Hell is with the black anyways?

N

Back
Top Bottom