2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now the UGA fans have an excuse for losing.

If they play that card, trump it with the "stupid is as stupid does" card.

That's ironic with a tragic twist. I hate seeing kids get hurt, even if they're Bulldogs. But then these kind of celebrations aren't very sportsmanlike either. It's fine line between show boating and being happy that you or a team mate scored one. There's a saying about not scoring if you can't take the celebrations.

Well, it is one thing if you tear an ACL on the field, but on a TD celebration - oh well, I guess that will be a painful lesson (no pun intended) about humility.

...If TN can't beat WKY, they may was well fold the tent.
I know anyone can win, but; I don't see WKY beating us. The VOLS should be ready for them and I can't imagine CBJ taking anyone lightly.
He knows what he has to work with and has been relentless in changing the attitudes and conditioning. I also don't see him or the team quitting like last years JOKE!

I know anyone can win, but; I don't see WKY beating us. The VOLS should be ready for them and I can't imagine CBJ taking anyone lightly.
He knows what he has to work with and has been relentless in changing the attitudes and conditioning. I also don't see him or the team quitting like last years JOKE!

I hope you're right. I've always considered TN a major player in the SEC east, but the Drooler years took the shine off. Perhaps thinks can get back to normal.

Wait-a-sec... UT is still trying to play football? I thought they gave it up after Manning graduated. :D :D :D BTW, UF was the only school to remain undefeated against Peyton.

(just wanted y'all to have the opportunity to see my avatar again)

Having torn an ACL, I feel awful for any player that sustains that injury. Now if it had been an Auburn player.... :idk:

LOL. Well, I hate to see injuries. To me, the rivalry is on the field and stays on the field.

---------- Post added September 3rd, 2013 at 10:27 AM ----------

That FSU true Frosh QB is looking really good. I know the Noles are playing against Pitt, but they look like they are in mid-season form.

1238847_10153220269650113_2003034515_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom