2 Zeagle Stillettos Great conditions for sale $275 each.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Louse

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We're going the technical route, and have switched to BP/wings.

Selling 2 Zeagle Stiletto BCD's. Both made in America. Both bought last August. They each have about 30 dives on them, mostly in fresh water. Each has the yellow weight pockets included.

One is a size medium waist, large shoulder.

One is a size small waist, small shoulder.

If you are interested in both, will sell for 500. Pics will be uploaded soon.

Also selling:

Fins: Tusa Xpert Zoom Z3 fins with spring straps for $65.

Wesuits: Neosport 7mm Farmer John and Jacket westuits men's large and women's small for $60 each. About 30 dives on each. In great shape. Selling because we dive dry now.

Chuck Taylor's: Size 12, black, unused. $20. Got the wrong size.

---------- Post added August 29th, 2013 at 02:41 PM ----------

I have uploaded PICTURES For Sale - a set on Flickr

For super-high resolution images, click the picture once, then right click the enlarged image, then click view original.

The only cosmetic issue with the BC that you might notice is that I have my initials painted in small yellow letter on the inside of the bc. They are very small letters, in a discrete place, but there's really no way I can take them off, though you can always paint over them. My initials are also on the weight pouches.

I still need to take pictures of the small BC.

Back
Top Bottom