2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aggies have the best record in football!

I wish I had seen the lights go down in Ga! :D

Not a very impressive first week, but looks like A&M have their stuff together better than most.

UGA will be 0-2 this time next week.
TN needs to start playing college teams, but I suppose this was a confidence builder.
Sabin said Bama has some work to do. He's right. But they'll pull it together.
Gators looked really good in the first drive. Slow slide down the hill after that. Penalties are stupid, especially defensive off sides.

Go Gators!

Kentucky needs to start playing college teams too but that team they played sure didn't build their confidence any.:D

:rofl3: The term "Kentucky football" is an oxymoron. I read something last year when the question of "Why does Kentucky bother fielding a football team when everyone knows they are a basketball school?" that explained it quite well. Football generates about twice as much revenue, even being losers, than a winning basketball team generates. I do not recall ever seeing a 60,000 seat basketball arena.

http://www.aseaofblue.com/2012/9/18...all-whos-worth-more-uk-basketball-or-football

TN needs to start playing college teams, but I suppose this was a confidence builder...

Hey, after the Derelick Drooley years we needed that. Last years team would have put up 50 pts., but; AP would have been in it till the end (Thank God Sal's gone). I think we played 21 freshmen and had some 1st stringers out due to injuries. We have some building to do and CBJ seems to be on the right track so far.

GBO

Hey, after the Derelick Drooley years we needed that. Last years team would have put up 50 pts., but; AP would have been in it till the end (Thank God Sal's gone). I think we played 21 freshmen and had some 1st stringers out due to injuries. We have some building to do and CBJ seems to be on the right track so far.

:laughing: we were missing some starters too but they were on suspension for acting stupidly.

I got to watch the Gator game this morning and I have some concerns. Here's hoping that Driskel can stop fumbling and that we can get a handle on the penalties.

Still glad to see Ga lose. :D

I got to watch the Gator game this morning and I have some concerns. Here's hoping that Driskel can stop fumbling and that we can get a handle on the penalties.

Still glad to see Ga lose. :D
I was very pleased with the discipline the VOLS showed; ZERO penalty game with all those freshmen in the game and YES; loved the Ga loss!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom