Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another awesome time with great people! _8290012.jpg_8290018.jpg_8290023.jpg_8290027.jpg_8290037.jpg_8290046.jpg_8290058.jpg

It was our pleasure..... and nice shot! :)
Saturday afternoon and Splashdown Divers in Boynton Beach...Castor wreck and Goliaths is the main event...Sandra wants to hit Lynn's reef on the way back....
Conchy Joe, you in? Anyone else ? :)

I am in. See you Saturday afternoon.

Jim, carol are you guys diving tue and wed nights? I think I read you said pv was sponsoring wed?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added August 31st, 2013 at 07:05 AM ----------

Jim, hows that new bcd working out for you? I figured we see a picture posted of you modeling a before and after :) ok ok ive been listening to carols excitement. Its not often when something changes once every 25 yrs!

Hey Mr,

Nice bc, dove it yesterday right after buying. I know the diva sent you intel re:this!! BTW, she found a froggy and while she was shooting pics, I found another nearby!! We saw our fave seahorse and went to the sailboat wreck north of the bridge--that was great, should have done that some time ago.

Tuesday the 3rd is a FE night dive and Carol and I are signed up. The 19th is a night dive sponsored by PV. Steve at Deep Six is doing one on Wednesday the 4th--we talked with him on the beach yesterday. He said just go by the store and get a parking pass, etc. He's schubasteve or close to it here......We haven't signed up yet--see you Tuesday and we can go from there..............

To sorta stay on topic--viz yesterday was about 20 to start, 12-15 to end--temp 84F. AND, the Force E Tent Sale was a lot of fun!!

Jim, carol are you guys diving tue and wed nights? I think I read you said pv was sponsoring wed?

---------- Post added August 31st, 2013 at 07:05 AM ----------

Jim, hows that new bcd working out for you? I figured we see a picture posted of you modeling a before and after :) ok ok ive been listening to carols excitement. Its not often when something changes once every 25 yrs!

We are having a goodbye ceremony (funeral) for the old bcd. I'm thinking a viking funeral. Put it on a raft, set it on fire and push it out to sea (BHB). I did have to gently remove the old bcd from his hands. It was a little hard for him to let it go. He seems to be bonding with his new bcd though. I was worried. But he did take it to his mancave last night and got to know it. So, I think he is going to be okay. It wasn't an easy decision for him. I've been looking at him in that faded blue bcd for so many years I was afraid I wouldn't recognize him underwater. Could new fins be next? We can only hope! We are going to the big sale again today........

Last edited:
Jim
What type of frogfish (fishes)........
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom