Local Gear for SALE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a like new Bare cd4 dry suit that was used on less than 20 dives. I'm 5'10" 175 and its a perfect fit for me. Ill check the exact size this afternoon. Pm me for more details and pictures! Asking $750 if you pick it up $800 shipped!

Due to work issues I need to get rid of some gear. Haven't been diving in years and need to clean out the garage.

LP85 doubles, pro valves, isolation manifold, Highland bands. Never tech filled, less than 10 dives on each.
Due to my lack of diving they are due for hydro. Last viz Glenn said they were super clean. Currently they are setup as singles.

Dive Rite Trek wing, back plate, single tank adaptor, double tank bands.

Pressure gages, one Hog and one XS scuba.

Henderson Hyper flex titanium 5mil, mens large wet suit. Only two dives on the suit.

Sony 5 megapixel camera with housing (double o-ring) with retractor.

Equalizing whip, yolk configuration. Tank pressure gage checker, also yolk.

XS scuba lift bag, 50lb used once.

XS scuba weight pockets (2) your choice of weight installed (I have a bunch of lead)

Emergency O2 kit, adjustable 1 to 25 lpm. Dan resucitation mask, emergency body fluid clean up kit.
If I remember correctly 1800psi in tank. Tank inspection has expired.

Citizen Cyber Aqualand NX wrist watch/dive computer. IR down load to computer, case - charger - IR unit - software and users manual.

Forgot, I also have a DUI weight and trim II harness.

Local pickup/delivery - Jefferson, Oldham and Shelby counties or nearby surrounding areas.

Questions and Reasonable offers accepted, chrisschrotke@att.net

Photos on request by my att e-mail addy.

Last edited:
Chris, are the weight pockets to kind that bolt to the backplate and have ditchable pockets? If so, would you consider shipping them with no lead?

Bob, these are the velcro closure/attach pockets and can be attached to a belt or tank band.
Lead was just an option.

Bob, these are the velcro closure/attach pockets and can be attached to a belt or tank band.
Lead was just an option.

Thanks Chris. I have a couple of those. I was looking for a way to bolt on some weight to my plate without cluttering up my belt any worse.

Hew items for sale

Henderson H2 5mm Men's Large excellent shape around 20 dives on it

Sherwood Blizzard 1st and 2nd stage and sherwood standard octo Great cold water reg recently services and ready to go this is the original workhorse blizzard not that new plastic toy they are selling now

DUI FLX extreme Men's XL with velcro pockets on both leg's and zip seals all around will include one set of latex and one set of silicone wrist seals and 1 latex neck seal, have a couple extra wrist seals that are uncut

taking offers on anything listed

items are in benton ky

Back
Top Bottom