Mammoth Lake Closing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrpai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I heard a rumor that Mammoth Lake is closing. Can anyone confirm with certainty? (Hopefully not the same person I already heard it from.:))

I talked to Ryan on Saturday when I was there. He said he is closing the Dive Store and getting out of that business. He also said that someone else owns the lake but, that it would be difficult for them to keep that open without him or someone taking over the store. Basically "its complicated"

I THINK the place will close at least for a while. I hope not for to long but, who knows.

Ryan was always very nice and helpful when I did business with him and I am sorry to see him close up shop.

From the chum club board. Good News for the lake.

Mammoth Lake is NOT closing. Ryan is closing his dive shop and we are talking to a Houston Shop about operating the store. I do not anticipate any down time at all at the Lake. The new owners will have it open all week, not just the weekend.

Mammoth Lake owner

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom