Sola 1200 Video Lights - Great Condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubacalifornia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Up for sale are a pair of Light & Motion Sola 1200 video lights. I have been using these with my GoPro with amazing results, and I've moved up to a full underwater video camera system so I'm upgrading my lights to the Sola 2000's. Pictures below.

Here's a link to the full specs on the Sola 1200:
http://www.lightandmotion.com/underwater/sola1200v.html

They are in great condition and list for $700 new - and nobody discounts them online. Both have been factory-upgraded to the newest, bigger internal battery and charger. One of them has a brand new bezel. I bought the lights in Feb, 2012 from an authorized dealer. If you ever need future service, Light & Motion is a great company who really stands behind their products.

$550 each plus shipping. They include the case, charger, and locline mounting adapter. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Thank you...Kevin

P1040039 (Mobile).JPGP1040041 (Mobile).JPGP1040042 (Mobile).JPGP1040044 (Mobile).JPG

could a ball mount be used instead of the mounting piece u have on it?
-eric

Absolutely. The ball mount is a $15 accessory that Light & Motion makes. For mounting to Ultralight arms or similar. You can also buy a hand mount which makes it a great dive light when you're not using it for video.

Lights are still up for sale. Inquiries but no takers yet. $500 each as a pair and I'll pay the shipping.

Both lights are sold now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom